Compassionate Quality Home Care
1. noun – the state of being comfortable, healthy and happy. A good or satisfactory condition of existence; a state characterized by health, happiness, and prosperity; welfare.
At Well-Being Home Care we understand that recovering from an illness, surgery, injury or coping with a chronic condition can make it difficult and sometimes impossible to perform one’s daily household tasks, or even take care of personal needs. We provide a helping hand with the objective of assisting our client’s in maintaining their independence through personalized support and encouragement focusing on their individual needs for physical, emotional and spiritual well-being.
Here are some of the ways Well-Being Home Care can fulfill your needs.
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Accompany to Doctor Visits
- Hospital/Facility Bed-Side Service
- Grocery & Daily Errands
- Laundry & Linens
- Socializing & Activities
- Light Housekeeping
- Bathing & Dressing
- Incontinence Care
- Mobility Assistance
- Supplemental Support Services
- Respite For Family Caregivers
- Managing Behaviors
- Encouragement Engagement
- Activities of Daily Living Assistance
- Safety Assurance
- Transportation Services
- Prescription Pick up Service
- Discharge Assistance
- MS, Parkinson’s, Stroke, ALS
- Observe Conditions & Changes
- Report & Record Information
Relevant to Care
- We Use a Registered Nurse to Create a Detailed Plan of Care & Monitor the Progress Free of Charge
Use our secure, web-based tool used by families to monitor the schedule and detail of care for your loved ones.
Specialized Care Match
Use our innovative application for companion and personal care that helps us match specific caregivers to your loved one’s interest and habits.
Call Us Today For A